The Raytek CI noncontact infrared pyrometer is compact and easy to install. Designed for easy integration into a standard 4-wire system, the CI sensor can easily replace traditional contact probes with a J-type or K-type thermocouple output. A 0-5 volt output is if your application is susceptible to noise or requires a longer cable run.
The CI unit's onboard electronics are protected by a rugged IP 65 (NEMA-4) stainless steel housing, allowing the sensor to function in ambient temperatures to 70°C (160°F) without cooling. With water cooling, the CI sensor can withstand ambient temperatures to 260°C (500°F).
- Type J or K, or 0-5 V output
- IP 65 (NEMA-4) stainless steel electronics housing
- 4:1 optics at 90% energy
- 350 mSec (95%) response time
- Powered by 12–24 VDC at 20 mA
- Accessories for cooling and air purging